Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oil Painters of America: National Show


I got a painting accepted into the Oil Painters of America National Show in Santa Fe, NM. The show will hang during the entire month of May. It will be a few weeks before the awards are given, but only about 200 paintings out of 1,500 artists (and 2,400 entries) were chosen to hang, so I consider it an honor.

Actually, I'm really, REALLY excited! This is one of my favorite paintings...there's just a certain freshness to it. The old "less is more" adage applies here, I think.

The painting is called Bistro Waitress, 24"x18"

You can see more interior paintings on the following page of my website: www.trentgudmundsen.com/interiors.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU, SO MUCH! ^_^

What wonderful surprise!!!!!!!

I really like your paintings ,Trent, they´re so expressive! . Yes! I really like them

Nice to meet you


And thanks again