Friday, December 2, 2011

Across the Valley. 8"x20". Oil on linen (mounted to board).
Contact me for price and availability.
Hello!

It seems that each time a season gives way to the next, the variety in both color and patterns is increased tenfold!...summer turns to autumn in the above painting, with greens interspersed with oranges, tans, and pinks. And in the 3 paintings below, the snow allows me to put those beautiful light blues and purples against the oranges and warm browns of the other elements. The dramatic changes that come with the changes of seasons always excite me...I feel I can't work fast enough, but each year I manage to capture something of importance about each seasonal change, so eventually I should have quite a collection under my belt.

Please enjoy! -Trent

Iced-Over Canal. 10"x8". Oil on linen (mounted to board)
Contact me for price and availability.

Old Park City, Winter. 12"x16". Oil on panel.
Contact me for price and availability.

Park City Alley. 8"x10". Oil on linen (mounted to board)
Contact me for price and availability.
 


Contact me via email at : trent@trentgudmundsen.com or call me at (435) 752-3316

Visit my website: www.trentgudmundsen.com

No comments: